Download Portal FAQ
- What is the download portal?
- Who can access the download portal?
- What can I obtain via download portal?
- How do I obtain an account for my organization?
1. What is the download portal?
The Media Server download portal provides access to documentation, firmware and software.
2. Who can access the download portal?
If you purchased product directly from Radisys Canada, ULC and you have a current support contract you are eligible to have an account to access the download portal. If you purchased your product through a reseller, contact the reseller for further information.
3. What can I obtain via download portal?
The download portal provides access to the following:
- User Guides
- Hardware Installation Guides
- Interface Reference Guides
- Patch notes and Release notes.
- Managed Information Base (MIB) files.
- Major, Minor, and Maintenance firmware and software releases.
- Sample scripts and call flows
- Sample audio and video clips
4. How do I obtain an account for my organization?
If you have not been provided with an account, contact your sales person or Radisys TAC to have an account created. We will request serial number information to validate entitlement. Please note only one account per organization. We will also require a name and contact information for an account owner.